Tuesday, April 17, 2012

PollyAnna!

I've made a start - all from the stash. These days I have yardage of white on hand, so it was make do! I think this will be fun! If you can see, I have chosen quite a few non coordinated prints and somehow they just seem to work.
I'm off to WAQA, our State Guild today, so hopefully a finish to a flimsy tomorrow, then once it is basted some more Perle hand-quilting.
I love these little greens scarves and there are red ones scattered about too!
Another lovely book - looks good at a glance!

Happy Day!

9 Lovely People said ...:

Ariane said...

Your quilt top is looking wonderful!!! Love a stash busting project.

Margaret said...

It is gorgeous so far! Love how all the fabrics go together!

Dora, the Quilter said...

The quilt top is wonderful--and the fabrics do go together so very well!...I just love little roses!

Sue-Anne said...

looks great Lurline! I think it is good to mix it up a bit.

antique quilter said...

I love the way the quilt is coming out
the fabrics are just so soft and pretty of course they all work together, love those little scarfs, adds a bit of whimsy!
keep going
Kathie

Heather said...

Love the pinks and even your iron matches!

Nanette Merrill said...

You have a great eye. I can compliment you and be complimenting myself at the same time since we are two peas in a pod. Love love this.

trish said...

Your quilt is going to be absolutely precious!
I love the choices you made for fabrics. :o)
Beautifully done. Have a nice weekend. xoxo

Quilter Kathy said...

What a fun quilt! Love the scarves!